Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shermeetava Posts: 16, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 16, 2006, 04:20 AM
    Make hair grow faster
    Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color
    miana79 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 02:13 PM
    You may want to try a hair growth vitamin like biofen.. It may help to promote faster hair growth. It takes at least 30 days to see results though.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 17, 2006, 06:48 PM
    There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. You have to be patient. Hair grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. If you are unsatisfied with the color of your hair and can't wait for it to grow out. Go to the salon and have them do a "tint back" on your hair. A tint-back is when a hairstylist attempts to match your natural hair color.
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 06:07 AM
    I fyou want your color back. I have heard that if you mox your ordinary shampoo and some baking soda together it gives your natural hair color back. I have black hair. I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon.
    gaclem82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaydilady13
    I fyou want your color back. i have heard that if you mox your ordinary shampoo and some baking soda together it gives your natural hair color back. I have black hair. I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon.
    Do you know the amount of baking soda?
    ItsASeceret Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 11:52 AM
    If you want your natural hair colour back you can go to a salon and get your hair stripped but it will leave massive damage to your hair.. . There is any other way.. . you can buy some "colorfix" it works really well and basically it just stripps your hair to it natural colour but it doesn't damage it ,you can do it at home yourself and its not expensive £7 a bottle :) x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 207 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair "dark brown" and it came out too dark. I don't want to strip or bleach my hair, I just want to make the color fade a little faster. I've read about several ways to do this and I wanted to know if anyone knew the best method or if any of these really work. Here are the...

SSI vs PHP - Which is faster (speed benchmark)? [ 1 Answers ]

Does SSI or PHP use less resources to include one file within another file? For example: <?php include 'file.html'; ?> or <!--#include virtual="file.html" -->

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

Naturally faster? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do African American dominate the sprinting distances so thoroughly. Better still, why is it wrong to acknowledge that this dominance is based on being naturally faster?

View more questions Search