Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Sep 17, 2008, 10:35 AM
    confused cramps 3dpo but no spotting
    OK so I was ovulating on the 11th and my partner and I had sex and didn't use any method of birth control. On the 14 or 15th I started cramping but no spotting. I haven't been stressed or anything. He has 2 children already so I know he is fertile but I'm just wondering if I am pregnant. I started having heartburn last night and today it's the 17 and when I was in my first class today I spit up. It was very random I didn't feel it coming, it was only stomach acid I think. Well if you have any answers or need more information give and ask please.. I was wondering when would be a good time to test.

thanks lauren

Sep 17, 2008, 02:56 PM
    I'm having a lot of white discharge.. I ablout to the point were I need to wear a pad
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Sounds as though you are about to start your period. If you are pregnant, it is WAY to early for heartburn. White discharge is common prior to an oncoming period.

Unfortunately you are now playing the waiting game and have to wait until you miss your period. Please understand that it is impossible for us to diagnose you over the internet. The "spitting up" you did could be caused by any number of reasons that do not include pregnancy.

Sep 19, 2008, 12:28 PM
    I want to know if anyone has experienced any of this and had turned out to be pregnant or you weren't. My discharge is thin white not like the beginning of my period. I know my body and I know something is going on! If you have any advice please let me know. I never asked anyone to diagnose me. So you can email here or put a comment anything will be appreciated!

I think the spit up was from taking prenatal vitamins which I am doing but I didn't eat before it so that is a possibility as many others
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
    If it is not the norm for you, the discharge may be due to pregnancy, but as J_9 mentioned you would have to try a test. Usually, about 2 weeks after suspected ovulation would be a common time for testing, but some women prefer to just wait until the next period is due and see what happens, then test if no period shows. While some tests may give an accurate result 8-10 dpo, the majority of women will need to be much closer to, if not passed, the time of their next period to get an accurate result.

Sep 22, 2008, 10:18 AM

OK! Here is an update on this topic.. and what I am looking for is anyoone that has had the symptoms during they're pregnancy..
    3dpo: craming, thin watery white discharge.
    8dpo: sore breasts
    9dpo: still having sore breasts and my viens are very visible even on the areola and my nipples are purple.. that evening around 10 I was throwing up
    10dpo:sore boobs no sickness but I did feel nauseated, I also ha metallic taste in my mouth
    11dpo: boobs sore, discharge still here, this morning while putting my make up on to go to school I felt very nauseated and then BLAH thank the lord the toilet was right there lol.. I had not had anything to eat.. it was just stomach acid..

I'll update more later!

Ps my aunt had all the same syms with her sons!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Sounds promising... fingers crossed for you!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Prenatal vitamins, it's great that you're taking them when you're expecting to get pregnant. But, some brands are really hard on the stomach, even if a person isn't pregnant. I had to get some from the health food store that were gentle. Good luck with everything.

Oct 2, 2008, 03:17 PM

OK so update! Last thesday I had a positive test then in Thursday I started bleeding heavy and had clots I went to the hospital and they said they couldn't detect a pregnancy through a qualitive blood test when I asked for a quantitive! Anyway! The bleeding stopped the other day and my pregnancy symptoms are back! They stopped when the bleeding was occurring and now they are back! My boobs are tingling and the veins and purple nipples stayed the whole time. Uhhh I'm nauseated all the time I don't know what is going on I'm going to wait I week or two and if it still is going on then I will test. My aunt said it is possible that I am still pregnant but I need to see my obgyn. (my aunt is an obgyn) but she lives in California and I can't see her :( please if anyone has had this happen please let me know! I was wondering if it is possible that I still am pregnant and if it has happened to anyone and they were or if they weren't any information would be very helpful thank you

Lauren
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 03:25 PM

It sounds like you might have miscarried, but you'd have to see your obgyn in order to know for sure.

How many weeks along were you?

I've had three pregnancies, two kids, the last ended in miscarriage.

Please go to your doctor to make sure and if you start bleeding heavily then go to the emergency room asap, I almost bled to death with my miscarriage, I waited too long to go to the hospital.

Good luck, I hope it all works out for you. :)

Oct 2, 2008, 04:04 PM

I was 4 weeks pregnant. I went to the er. And I would be 5 weeks now. I don't know! I do need to go to the doctor but insurance won't kick in for another month. If I hadn't lost the baby was going to the county and was going ot get medicade anyway yeahh
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Oct 30, 2008, 07:39 AM

So what was the final outcome? Were you still pregnant?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 04:40 PM

Interesting what was yr outcome girlgirl??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horrible cramps light spotting... am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant, it's the due date for my period I had nausea and sore breasts but a negative hpt... I'm trying to conceive and I'm just so... hopful it is implantation bleeding..

Abnormal period(dark brown spotting/light/cramps/sore nipples/feel sick) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my period has been abnormal for the past three months! First my period came 3 days late, then it came five days late, then it came six days late this month and it wasn't even blood it was dark brown but very light? My nipples hurt often and I have cramps here and there? Plus some days I don't...

Is it really cramps? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok So what do pregnancy cramps feel like, is it the same as menstrual cramps or not? I have had like sharp pains that last about 2 minutes and then go away, my menstrual cramps last for HOURS and they are crampy all over not pin point pain? Any answers:?

Spotting,really confused [ 4 Answers ]

Okay first off I have been breastfeeding my daughter for 13 months now with no menstral cycle... She breastfeeds at night and about two or three times daily,I don't breastfeed exclusivly,she gets liquids and regular food during the day also and breastmilk when going to sleep or if she wakes in the...

Bad cramps [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of really bad cramps without medicine?

View more questions Search