Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Counter1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 07:43 PM
    Enrolling a single key pad system
    DSC 1832 system with a single 5508 key pad -

1. Do I need to "enroll" my key pad?
    2. I use NC devices on all zones and need to have them programmed as NC = ON
    3. I use a PIR in the entry hallway and need it with a 40 sec. delay to give me enough time to turn off the system.
    4. All other zones are Instant Alarm

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to bybass a financial software system when implementing e sign pad hardware? [ 1 Answers ]

How to use an E-Signature Pad (Hardware) provider even though the Financial Software does not qualify it?

Enrolling 18 year old in school in Alabama without custody [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old, my mother just withdrew me from a jefferson county high school where I was to be a senior, to enroll me in a shelby county high school since I have moved in with her and gotten a job since.my father has complete custody of me, but he let me move in with my mother because his work...

Locked key pad [ 2 Answers ]

Dear, Some of my key pads are not responding.I type in 'L' and gets 3.Can you help me . Ralph

The Truth About The Master Key System [ 3 Answers ]

2858 Want to join a discusion about The Master Key System and The Law Of Attraction? Most people when they fist discover the Law Of Attraction make the mistake of thinking it is a new concept. The Master Key was written in 1917 by Charles F Haanel. Many people misunderstand The...

Kenmore Elite dishwasher key pad does not respond [ 1 Answers ]

When I attempt to start my dishwasher, the washing light, then drying light, then clean light all turn on in sequence, however the machine does not. Is there a way to reset the controls? I did the sales demo turn on sequence, and it has not worked since. The model number is 665.17484300 type...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.