Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tolinn0081 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Front page
    I hope you can help me. I'm a beginner. I designed the website in 2005. Suddenly two of my pages are stretching beyond the browser window. I checked the table and cell formatting compared to other pages and they looked the same. Can you give me a suggestion. I don't know how to write code...

Www.puppyheadstart.com/puppies.htm

Thanks for taking the time to help me!

Tom
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 07:01 AM

All the pages are working fine for me... :confused:

I have to ask, is this a rescue site or are you or someone you know actually breeding these mixed breed puppies?
    Tolinn0081 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 12:52 PM

We actually do both. We have rescued over 2,000 dogs since 2005.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front page? [ 7 Answers ]

The Associated Press: House members under ethics scrutiny If any of these folks were having affairs on the side, this would be getting more press. Political ethics violations and investigations? Ho hum...

Front page displays fine in IE6.0 different color background in Firefox3.05? [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished my site using IE6.0. All is well. When viewed with Firefox 3.05 front page background changes to dark blue while all other pages are fine?? Serving Toledo, Ohio And Community

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

Website Front Page Design [ 13 Answers ]

I basically have zero knowledge on how to design web pages. I bought a domain name through Google and tried to design a front page through Google apps. I hated it and found it hard to make it look the way I wanted. I know how I want the front page to look and would like (if possible) to design...

View more questions Search