Ask
    renzo10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Do goldfish really eat their eggs?
    Do goldfish really eat their eggs?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2013, 03:56 PM
    Yes and other fish eat the goldfish eggs too.
    DrGuy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 05:47 AM
    It's a fairly common thing for a lot of fish actually. Some do stay with the eggs and look after them, while others basically lay them and leave. In the confines of your aquarium setup they obviously can't get very far, though, and so are pretty likely to happen across the eggs again at which point they gobble them up.

goldfish care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog will not eat his food unless I add a hard cooked egg to eat is that Ok [ 7 Answers ]

My dog will not eat his dog food (Beneiful healthy weight) He is approx 18 lbs I have tried everything Now I finally got a flat plate put his dog food and other little flavors added olive oil a touch he nibbles but when I add a hard cooked egg he eat it all. Is it healthy for a dog to have a...

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

Do cockatils eat eggs? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a cockatil eat my budgies eggs, if they are both breeding pairs? The cockatils have one egg and the budgies had four and now they are all gone shell as well!

Soft foods the doctor has told my dad to eat, but what exactly can he eat! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad has had a heart attack and now is fearful of what he can eat because it was indirectly related to stomach pains he is having. The question is: What is a exact list of some good things for him to eat? I am fearful he will not eat anything, or much less, because he is fearful too! ...

18 months baby, has acid reflux so only eat liquid ( how much she should eat) [ 1 Answers ]

My baby has acid reflux since 3 months and anytime I give her finger or soft food she throw up before it goes in. so I only give her liquid food like first stage food. :( But I want to know if she is taking enough? She is 24LB and 30inch tall - 18months old She eat 24 oz soy milk only 6oz of...

View more questions Search