Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinwalt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Looking for a movie
    I am trying to find this movie I saw on television between 1976-1982. Here goes: This woman posed as this man's wife in order to get him to reveal where his actual missing wife was. The husband was believed to have murdered his real wife and hidden her body somewhere but no one knew where. Everyone in the town went along with the scheme (of course I didn't realize this until the end of the movie). In the beginning of the movie, it seemed llike she was his wife and maybe the husband was losing his mind or something. No one thought it strange that she was his wife. The busband would say, "What have you done with my wife." (As if he didn't know he killed her). The husband couldn't believe everyone in the town was going along with this. People in the town got murdered or it appeared they murdered until the surprise ending. These murders were staged in order to get the husband to go back to the scene of the crime. Eventually the husband did go back to the scene of the crime of where he hid his wife's body. Do you know the name of this movie? It could have been on something like" CBS, ABC, or NBC movie of the week" It was so scary. And the ending was a real shocker. I think Karl Moulder played in it from Streets of San Francisco.
    swordfish75 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2008, 01:43 AM
    I Remember this Movie its called "Vanishing Act"... watched a lot of videos in the 80s and I can remember the trailer (who is the woman in Harrys shower ?).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search