Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernna70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Business introduction letter
    Hi can any one help me with writing an introduction letter for my timber flooring business.
    I would like to send these out to builders to get work.

Thank you
    bernna70
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 01:09 AM
    You need a constructive letter introducing yourself first then your type of business and its primary market.
    A wise idea would also use a questionnare, with yes and no answers, and how much people are willing to spend. A type of market research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

New lodge introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one, I'm working in a new Lodge and wanted to write an effective introduction letter. I want to send this letter to other travel agencies and companies. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks Lean

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search