Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louistini Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Drunk dial @ 3:30am.
    Girl I like from time time simply because she is on and off w/ me. We flirt and hang out from time to time but that's it. She drunk dials me from her friends phone calling me the guys name she is supposedly seeing, but @ the same time was asking me where I was and what I was doing. I knew it was her on the phone but she kept changing the subject when I asked if it was her.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Jun 1, 2009, 12:34 AM

And?

Jun 1, 2009, 12:37 AM

Hahaha sorry about that re-read the question and just realised I could've worded it a little better. That was it I hanged up because I thought it was immature. But what do you think of intention behind the call.
    -

Jun 1, 2009, 12:40 AM

I think she was smashed and lonesome/bored or screwed up and thought she was calling someone else and was embarresed when she fiqured out what she had done.the calling you by another name is what I'm going off.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 06:45 AM

Calling you another guy's name? She just wanted to mess with your mind and it worked. It was what it was... drunk call. See what happens next. See if she has a follow-up sober call.

Jun 1, 2009, 06:51 AM
    But why play it out like that? I have not done anything wrong to make her pissed.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 07:05 AM

It might not be to piss you off, but it did confuse you.

Wait and see if she has a follow-up apology call.

Otherwise, we can make guesses all day, but the best choice would be to call her up yourself to see what it was all about.
    -

Jun 1, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    It might not be to piss you off, but it did confuse you.

Wait and see if she has a follow-up apology call.

Otherwise, we can make guesses all day, but the best choice would be to call her up yourself to see what it was all about.
    Try to catch her sober

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only wants to have sex when drunk? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. This is my first time posting on here and I normally don't tell strangers about my problems but I figured it would be easier to do this and get unbiased advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for close to three years and living with him for a little over a year. We have had...

People who drunk dial their ex's - red flag? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if you'd consider it a red flag if a person has admitted to you that they tend to drunk dial their ex's ? (like back when they were in college)

The Drunk in Bar [ 3 Answers ]

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the restroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar. The bartender goes to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there?...

He only has sex when he is drunk. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my bofriend for about five years. He will only have sex when he has been drinking and 90 percent of the time it is me satisfying him. This problem has been here since the start of our relationship I can only remember us once at the start giving equal sex to each other with him...

Drunk sex? [ 2 Answers ]

All right, I don't know why I'm thinking about this now but oh well. A couple months back at the end of September me and my friend went to this boys house to drink. Anyway I can recall everything that happened that night, maybe not all the words but basically everything. One thing led to another...

View more questions Search