Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vzalascek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 11:58 AM
    1960s Plastic Mermaid Toy
    In the early to mid-1960s I used to collect these little clear colored plastic mermaid figures. I don't remember if they came in a Cracker Jacks box or if I got them out of a gumball machine. They were solid colored and very detailed for such a little cheap toy. Does anyone remember these?:)
    Rtoyman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 08:56 PM

I believe that they were novelty picks for drinks that were produced in the 1960s. If memory serves me correctly, they were called "zoopicks". There were also giraffe style picks produced. I had a few when I was a kid, many years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was really young so it was probably around the early 90's. It could have been a made for TV movie but I really don't know. All I remember is that a guy falls in love with a mermaid. The characters are younger and there's gold high heal shoes that he gets at the...

A forgotten mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie of mermaids few years ago but I forgot the name of the movie. I remember that there were three girls who were sisters. The eldest one has spear which she turns into a hairpin and clips on her hair. The second sister works in a bar and the third sister works as a marine...

Mermaid toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!! :p

1960s Italian Film Identification [ 3 Answers ]

My dad was in an Italian movie in the 1960s, and I'm looking for _any_ information onit.. It was filmed in 1967, to be released in 1968. The working title, according to my dad, was "Sunstroke"--in Italian, which he doesn't remember. It may be the Italian of "sunstroke" or some variation. The...

View more questions Search