Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darelhicks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Foul smell from a wound
    I had a triple by-pass recently and where they took the vein out of my leg has a foul smell coming from it and is not healing what would be causing this and how can I treat it properly?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2013, 04:01 PM
    You can't do this by yourself. You need to see your primary physician (or the cardiologist who did the bypass) asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Foul smell [ 0 Answers ]

Recently after my monthly period I get a discharge that has the strongest and foulest smell ever not even perfume can hide it. I shower on a daily basis. And it's only after my period. Not sex. What is it? Any way I can fix it?

Foul smell in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. I've been trying to figure this out for a while. When the heat and A/C comes on I will get a rotten egg smell in the house from time to time. I've cleaned the coils and run bleach down the condensation drain. So I was looking around tonight and it seems like the smell is coming from...

Foul smell [ 1 Answers ]

Help!! When I turn on the airconditioning my whole house smells like cat urine. And yes I do have cats,but this has only started about 1 month ago,and I have had the cats for 10 years

Foul Smell [ 11 Answers ]

I've owned my house for about 7 years now. The house is about 22 years old. Recently I ve had black particles coming out of the toilet when flushed and also, at times I smell a sewer smell coming out of my kitchen sink. The smell only stays for a couple of seconds. Can anyone tell me what I should...

View more questions Search