Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitesands_dancer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Cartoon movie with 2 mice
    I saw a movie when I was young, either late 70's or maybe even early 80's that had 2 cartoon mice in it. There was a girl and boy mouse, there was an evil mouse who turned out to be the devil... he (the devil) made a deal with them and they became famous... or something like that. People have told me the movie I was looking for was "Rock and Rule"... I watched it... it's NOT. The devil character was also a mouse... and I think he was fat or big.
    Please does anyone know of this movie or anything about it? Please help... I know I did not imagine this and am not crazy.
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Was one of the mic3e named rupert or bianca?
    whitesands_dancer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 10:05 PM
    I am not sure if their names were that... but what do you think this is.. I'll take any answer, so I can start research. Thanks so much
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Rupert and Bianca were from "The Rescuers"

I'm wondering if you're thinking of "An American Tail"
    rollingthunder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 09:42 PM
    I don't know the name of the movie, but I remember watching it too. Back in the '70's one Saturday or Sunday afternoon on PBS channel. I've been looking for it everywhere, no one seems to know what I'm talking about.

Good to know I'm not losin' it! LOL! :o)

If you ever find out, let me know.

It's not American Tail, or The Recuers, it came waaaayyy before that. I'm talking early-to-mid '70's. The soundtrack from the movie reminded me of something Pink Floyd would do, it had that kind of sound in some of the songs.

The 2 mice, boyfriend/girlfriend, want to become singers. The devil gets involved posing as an "agent", the boy mouse knows he's a shady dude but the girl mose doesn't want to see it and wants to be famous. They get into a fight and split up, after which she unknowingly sells her soul to the Devil, and the boy mouse comes to her rescue. Or something along those lines.
    minicrazy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 01:09 PM
    I remember that movie! I've been lookking for it too, and found your post. If you figure it out, post it, I'd like to find it again.. EMAIL REMOVED
    minicrazy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 02:03 PM
    I FOUND IT! It's on Youtube! The Devil and Daniel mouse!!
    alundry64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Great I have been wondering about that one as well. But back in the early early 70s there was two mice that one talked real fast (NOT the areba reba one) but can any one help its driving me crzy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old unicorn cartoon movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm almost 17 years old. I remember watching a movie when I was somewhere between 3-6 years old about a unicorn and a gargoyle (?). The unicorn starts at a young age and progresses in age, if I remember correctly. It was very sad and lonely. I think maybe its horn broke at some point, but I'm...

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

Cartoon movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember too much about this movie but except there was two mice I think and there was a bird and I think his name was alcatraz... and the bird was kind of coo coo and he flew the two mice somewhere that they needed to go.. if anyone could help that would be great..

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

View more questions Search