Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxunknownxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Multimedia audio controller
    Can someone help me with this multimedia problem? I need a link or something to reinstall my multimedia audio controller. Here's the brief:

Device type: Unknown
    Manufacturer: Unknown

Device status:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver.

That is all, if u have a link, post it.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 02:46 PM
    You want us to give you a link for an unknown device from an unknown manufacturer. It's safe to safe that's an unknown link.

Go into your Device Manager and see if there are any yellow alert symbols and if so post all the detail therein. Without some manufacturer's ID, we can't help.

Also, what is the full make and model # of your computer?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 05:19 PM

Unknown Device Identifier - Freeware Download
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't know why, but I'm sitting here laughing out loud. Some stuff is just... well, funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Multimedia audio controller [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday I was going through "add/remove programs" in control panel and deleting some programs that I never or rarely use. I accidentally deleted a program (I think it was a sound driver) and now my computer won't play music or make any sound. Every time I turn it on it says it has found new...

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Think I accidentally deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer and now I'm not able to listen to music using my computer and whatever I do with my computer there's no sound or music. And my sound card is on board

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

LIke someone else I think I have deleted this on my laptop. I was trying to clean up things cause my computer was so slow and now I have no sounds. There is a yellow flag on the multi media devices and when I go into the Audio& Sounds it says I don't have a multimedia driver?? Don't know where to...

View more questions Search