Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aerospacian704 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Name of cartoon show
    In late 90s there was a show on cartoon network. I t was based on crocodiles, I think there were 3 or 4 main crocodile characters. I can't remember exactly but the name of that show was crocodo or something like that. Can anyone please help me with the exact name of that show?
    leighnaras Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 02:50 PM

Try looking for it on

Retrojunk.com
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 12, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Crocodile and alligator characters are featured in MANY cartoons as the bad guys or a side characters, Wally Gator, George of the Jungle, Peter Pan, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and Tail Spin. The list of cartoons such as these would fill this entire page. But... my sixth sense is telling me that you might be talking about a show called Sitting Ducks. It was on Cartoon Network, and featured ducks as the main characters, but it also had alligators- not crocodiles- as the bad guys. Here is a YouTube link.

YouTube - Sitting Ducks Intro
    filmmaker Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 01:16 AM
    I've been looking for that since years brother but there is no sign of it on the internet. It was such good cartoon. I remember it and I love its track. It still plays in my mind. I am so dying to get it somewhere, if you find it first tell me too please !o!

Dec 26, 2009, 01:19 AM

I even started reading 'Crocodile' word as crocodo in the classroom during loud readings. I still remember my teacher yelling at me for pronouncing it wrong again and again.
    Corocodo Crocodo Crocodo... instead of crocodile hahaha !
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 11:37 AM
    One "o" short

Sounds like
    Crocadoo (96)

Jazz, Brian, and friends defend their home, Crocadoo against the ruthless property developer Rufus B. Hardacre. He plans to rid Crocadoo of all it's reptillian citizens, and build a resort.

-------

Dec 26, 2009, 02:03 PM
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Just one day and my christmas wish came true! Awesome bro thanks a lot.

It was just a matter of 'o' , a ing 'o' , SOB ! Now I can find it everywhere online thanks again bro !

Dec 26, 2009, 02:07 PM

Yeah and also a matter of 'a' hahaha!
    eniofr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Hey, I would like to thank you Straydog for also helping me with the cartoon Name, cause I've been searching it for a while.
    By the way does anybody knows, I think it was a cartoon movie, can't remember it well... anyway I can only remember a part of it when The king's mirror image steps out to real life and tries to take over and I think there's also a huge robot or something outside the castle in the same scene.
    Anybody has a clue of what I'm talking about?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 08:57 PM

Sounds like

The Curious Adventures
    of Mr. Wonderbird
    eniofr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Awesome, so many thanks :D finally after so many years. Thanks a bunch straydog!!
    The Curious Adventures of Mr. Wonderbird = Le Roi et l'oiseau (1980)
    Thabks a lot for the help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon network show [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.? ...

Cartoon show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon I guess it was in he 90's on cartoon network where there in the computer and there's this one place they hate going but one of the main guys ends up going and changes and stuff, and I think they had to go to sedusa maybe I don't know I can't remember...

What was this show?- dog cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot proceeds to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he...

80's cartoon/tv show... [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a group of teenagers who played in a band... they would jump back and forth from real life to cartoon... I've searched forums for the name... but nothing sticks out. It wasn't the all girl group, JEM... it was girls and boys. I believe when they weren't playing music, they were...

Cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) [ 1 Answers ]

There use to be this cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) And I can't remember the shows name but all I remember that this family of humans moved in to a new home in a new town and the home could talk and in the town everything that was good was bad and everything that was bad was good If anyone...

View more questions Search