Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heladoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2005, 11:31 PM
    Spider in my house!!
    Hi! I'm wondering if somebody could tell me anything about this spider. I found it on my bed and I'm hoping it's not dangerous. Thank you!! :confused:
    Attached Images

slr11780 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Hey I just killed the same spider this morning, I did some research and it looks like it is just a house spider. It's really weird though, I poked that thing with a toothpick several times (thought it might be dangerous, and I have young ones so.. ), I put it in a plastic baggy and it looked dead... and all of the sudden it started crawling again! I let it go once I learned it was a house spider.

Anyhow, hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spider mites in our house [ 3 Answers ]

We have spider mites all over the inside and outside of our house. We have no house plants and no landscapeing outside. A friend in the bug biz. Says they sometimes are in the lumber when they build new houses and get in that way after a while. I have a baby and don't want to risk her health but...

Need help ID'ing a spider! [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I hope someone can help me ID a spider I saw yesterday. I will do the best I can w/the description. In Southern California, North of LA... close to the ocean. The web was "normal" looking, your average spider web, like the one in "Charlotte's Web". No sticky residue or anything out of the...

View more questions Search