Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Superman3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2003, 04:43 AM
    What to do. emergency!
    Hey..
    Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an .. and its her b-day soon shall I buy her anything.. or shall I irnore her.. I was planning on buying her a gift and then asking her out for dinner only nothing else.. do you think this is a good idea.
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2003, 12:39 PM
    Re: what to do. emergency!
    Have you read the advice from your other posts? I think you should...

It depends who is in the wrong... Honestly, if you're in the wrong then say sorry. On the other hand, if she is wrong, don't just forget about it then buy her a gift for her birthday.

Try and sort out the argument without getting angry and shouting at each other. It doesn't solve anything. Just sit down and talk about it.

If I were you, I wouldn't get her anything for her birthday unless you're quite good friends regardless of you fancying her. It may seem like you're trying to win her over with presents, and to most girls, it doesn't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haircolor emergency [ 5 Answers ]

I just had my mom dye my hair using garnier 100% color in mahogany brown. This dye was made for naturally dark hair colors, which I figured is the right one for me since my hair's naturally black. My problem is the dye seemed to be concentrated in the crown of my head! Right now, it looks light...

Emergency loans [ 3 Answers ]

Lost my job, unemployment ran out, discharged bankruptcy, drained savings and 401k, being divorced, going through depression. I need a personal loan of some sort or one from an organization that assists those in this type of situation. Of course looking for job as I write this. Help.

Emergency COntraception, please HELP [ 8 Answers ]

Um, hi... :( I'm new to using contraception pills. I went to the local drug store and asked for emergency contraception pills. I know am supposed to take them within 5 days of sex... its been 2 days as yet. But these are 28 pills in this golden pack, Microgynon ED andthey are Birth control pills...

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

View more questions Search