Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxysmom87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Prepare Income statement
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!! I need to prepare an income statement with this information and write it in Apa style and good form. It must be 1 to 2 pages long. I need it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Prepare an income statement using good form and this information:
    Revenue for May 2005 $150,000.00

Expenditures for May 2005
    Advertising $1,500.00
    Depreciation $1,200.00
    Furniture $1,500.00 Property Tax $10,000.00 Utilities $1,200.00 Wages $78,000.00 Remember the formula for an income statement is Income – Expenses = Net Income. There may be some unused information included in the list.

Be sure to use APA style writing.

Analyze the effect of business transactions on the basic accounting equation.
    Prepare an Income Statement, Owner's Equity Statement and Balance Sheet.
    Explain the steps in the accounting cycle.

Remember the formula for an income statement is Income – Expenses = Net Income.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepare a Balance Sheet and Income Statement [ 3 Answers ]

My accountant has given me the following list of account balances for Moes Tires as of December 31, 2003: Acccounts Payable 7,500 Accounts Receivable 10,000 Building 4,000 Cash 2,500 Common Stock 3,000 Cost of...

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

How do I prepare an indirect statement of cash flow [ 1 Answers ]

How do I prepare an indirect statement of cash flow. :rolleyes: :eek:

Does the Income Summary Balance go to Income Statement [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing a 10 column worksheet and I have a credit $ amount in the Income Summary account in the Adjusted Trial Balance. Do I move that to the Income Statement or the Balance Sheet section of the worksheet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.