Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalimhof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Dyed hair lightening
    I have dyed my hair to a permanent dark brown and now I want to lighten it. How do I do that without bleaching it.
    restivo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I have natural black hair. I have had it professionally highlighted. It has grown out some and I can not afford to go get it highlighted professionally right now and would like to just buy a black color close to my natural color from the store. Will my hair that is highlighted turn green or will it be all black and look like my natural color?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
    It's tricky to lighten dark hair without the brassy tones. If you want light highlights, you will need to use bleach, but some stylist will use a hair color instead. You should consider getting your highlights done by a stylist. Professionals are able to use different techniques to achieve your desired color without bleaching your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything...

Dyed hair. Want hightlights! [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair a really really dark brown and I hate it!! My natural hair color is light brown. Can I put highlights in it??

Lightening dyed dark hair [ 2 Answers ]

If I dye my (dark blonde) hair to a dark brown, then decide I don't like it can I lighten it? Going to the hairdressers is not a problem, but I don't like my natural colour as dark blonde just isn't for me, so its either dark brown or a light blonde:) Also will my hair get very damaged by...

Hair dyed to dark [ 1 Answers ]

I just dyed my light brown hair dark brown and it turned out jet black. Help!:eek:

I dyed my hair too much! [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so this is pretty much my problem, I'm only 15 & I've dyed my hair about, 4 times since August. First I dyed it really dark. Then dyed it light brown. So 2nights ago I reliezed my roots were coming in and that I should go for a new color. I chose "chocolate cherry" by loriel, feria? It came out...

View more questions Search