Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Did you pull the wires out of the condenser? I don't want to tell you where to put them if I can't see the insides of the condenser. There is high and low voltage you absolutely don't want to mix.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat wires too short [ 1 Answers ]

I am removing a White-Rodgers thermostat in my apartment. When installing my Honeywell RTH7000 I found the wires are all too short by about 1/4 inch. Pulling on the wires does not help. Suggestions?

Thermostat Wires - Only 2 Wires (both black) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm switching my thermostat for a newer digital one, though when I took out the old thermostat, there were only 2 black wires with white stripes on them. The new thermostat calls for an RH wire and a W wire, but I have no way of distinguishing the two apart. How can I tell which wire...

Thermostat Wires don't match-help please [ 2 Answers ]

Sir or ma'am- I am attempting to replace my 1960's era Honeywell thermostat with a modern 5-1-1 and I managed to thoroughly confuse myself. My 1930's era house only has gas heated radiator system connected to this thermostat. We added central air 6 months ago but it is on a separate system. ...

Thermostat wires [ 4 Answers ]

Our new puppy pulled the thermostat wires loose from the outside air conditioning unit. No damage to any wires, but I need to know which wire goes to which. From the inside, the wires are blue and yellow. The outside unit has brown and blue. Which to which?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.