Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2012, 02:08 PM
    How do I make my Panasonic DVD player (DMR-EZ28) Region-Free?
    I understand that you can make a dvd player region free by changing/punching in a code. How/where do I change the code in and what code would allow me to play region 2 (UK) dvds. It currently plays region 1 and it is not a Blu-Ray player.

Panasonic model number DMR-EZ28
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2012, 02:28 PM
    This might help: Panasonic DVD players region free hack now available | AVForums.com - UK Online

Jan 25, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Maybe someone could also explain why this question says "no answers yet" when I click on it but says "1 answer","answered by curlyben" on my Dashboard/questions asked and when it is listed in the main forum. Why can't I re-post the question?

Jan 25, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Never mind his answer just became visible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

How do you go about hooking up a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Recorder to a T.V. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to hook up a DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a T.V. set. It is a Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD-VCR Combo Recorder to a Sharp 46 inch T.V. tHE t.v. is aLCD T.V. My name is Danny Couch And my E-mail address is [email protected].

Panasonic TV with dvd player motor won't quit running [ 0 Answers ]

I have a flat screen panasonic TV with dvd player and the dvd player always runs when you turn it on but usually goes off. Now the motor runs the entire time and won't shut off.

Changing a region 1 dvd to a region free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello does anybody know how to convert a region 1 dvd to region free dvd?

View more questions Search