Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gopor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 12:54 PM
    Small vase
    Value for a 6" greek vase, 24k gold, with the bottom inscribed as follows: KE Hand made in Greece in 24K Gold STRIGOS:confused:
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 27, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Gopor,

Is it possible to attach a photo of the object?? A lot more description or a photo would greatly help in knowing what it is?? Ace

Oct 28, 2006, 10:50 AM
    I would be happy to send you a picture, but I don't know how. The picture is on my computer which I downloaded from my camera to my printer. I also tried to scan it. I just am not that smart to know what the URL is in order for me to insert the picture in this area. Perhaps you could help and walk me through it. I do have Microsoft word and an HP Scanner as well as a Photosmart Printer. Thanks for your quick response and hopefully I will hear from you again.:confused:

Oct 28, 2006, 12:06 PM
    When you "Ask a question" or "Answer this Question" there is an option to attach a file, it's the little picture looks like a mountain, says "insert image" across the top of the box that you are typing into, right after the one for "insert link", you pick the "insert image" option then you should be able to browse and locate the file (photo) to attach. I usually have photos on a disk in my 3 1/4 floppy drive. I just open my floppy and pick the picture I want and the system attaches it to your letter. -- You said you have it on your computer, just locate the folder where you have it stored and select your picture. (( or else ask any of you children over 8 years of age and they will probably know how to do it for you -- LOL )) Ace

Oct 28, 2006, 12:21 PM
    I have done an attachment to my e-mails and I had no problem. But for some reason, it is not working with this. Terribly sorry. And, if I had a child over 8 yrs. Of age living near me, I would ask them. LOL In fact, I have a grandson who is in college and is taking up computer networking, however, if I ask him, he looks at me if I am crazy... LOL. Sometimes you might not want to divulge your e-mail... but I KNOW I could send it through e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you would like to respond to me there.

Oct 28, 2006, 05:10 PM
    Have sent you an email. Please send a picture and I would love to see it. Ace

Oct 28, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Gopor,

The option with the paper clip allows you to browse to make attachments. See my attached photo of an Modern Greek oil container. Then when you pick the picture, select upload. You can see the uploaded picture will be attach when you peek at the paperclip again it will say what is attached. You will see the picture when you "submit answer"

Ace
    Attached Images

rkia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Please is what I can have his price
    rkia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 02:00 AM

Please is what I can have his price

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use this to take someone to small claims? [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to make it short and sweet. We went to settlement on the our purchase of a home and, because I thought I knew the person we bought our home from I did not take a written agreement. BIG NO NO on my behalf realizing that now... The agreement was for the seller to come back and repair...

Feeling small... [ 31 Answers ]

I went to London yesterday with my boyfriend Pete, and 6 of his friends. 5 of them are going to Italy with us in September for a holiday. We also have a weekend away to France Planned over Easter. Pete and his mate Dave came up with the France Idea and incorporated me to go with them. I...

Have a small problem [ 38 Answers ]

[ :confused: Hi I am running windows 98Se. Celeron 850MHz.ATI viedo card and creative sound blaster live. I have my on board sound card shut off. 256 ram. I don't know what else I can tell you about my puter... Ok here is my problem When I go on to the internet to check my email at Yahoo my...

Small cockroaches [ 1 Answers ]

I lived with friends,where we couldn't get rid of the cockroaches... Now I moved into a roach-free home ( I know for sure,because I inspected everything carefully before moving in) only to find out ( oh horror) that some roaches have travelled with me inside my moving boxes! I haven't seen that...

Small Question [ 2 Answers ]

Umm... (I must sound like an amateur) In SUVAT equations... How can you tell when a displacement has to be negative or positive..? Like when freefall... is the displacement +ve or -ve :-[ (if down is considered +ve) And when you throw something up (considering up as positive) is...

View more questions Search