Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Forest Lee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Business Opportunity
    HI , I want to find some opportunity to make business in US , but our factory is in China . So how could I find the choice in web to find some sourcing company or products buying information in US web?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 12:37 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question.)
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 12:42 AM
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. Are you asking about starting a website? Or, maybe to get more exposure on the web so that your company will get noticed more in the United States?
    Forest Lee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. Are you asking about starting a website? Or, maybe to get more exposure on the web so that your company will get noticed more in the United States?

Thanks for your quick reply!! Actually , I want to exposure myself , I want to to know how to make the business with the US company as well . Because I have known that there are lots of company in US to purchase the materials from China , I want to know how they know these company , or how China factory to intruduce them to US , or there is the agency ?
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 01:16 AM
    What kind of materials is it that you are wanting to sell to companies in the U.S. It would be helpful to know that in order to help you with how you can market your products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which opportunity would you take? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a unique situation, which requires a little explanation: I moved to this town after college (graduated last Dec.) to learn a business from a mentor who is very successful. The idea is to work in various positions within his company for a few years while learning as much as I can, and then...

Business opportunity [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody heard about the Unfranchise business system?

Home-based Business Opportunity [ 10 Answers ]

What is the difference between Coastal Vacations and Coastal Synergy Group. I am about to start Coastal as a home-based business. There is a slight difference I believe. Do you know what it is? Thanks, mnomnomno

Quixtar: The Business Opportunity [ 2 Answers ]

Just seeing if anybody has been involved with Quixtar themselves, what they think of it, what they've accomplished, etc. etc. I just recently signed up and I'd like to hear what you guys have experienced so far, if anything! And for those who say it's a scam, I'd rather you not post because...

View more questions Search