Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyler9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 12:04 AM
    80's/90's movie where kids encounter creepy magic guy who helps them.
    I remember watching this movie as a kid. There was a short magic creature/guy, that helps some kids. I can only remember that near the end the short weird guy goes to sleep.rest in a cave or tomb or something. This move was not animated, and I think the thing was possibly a puppet, costume, or animatronic. He talked, and maybe wore a cape and had pointy ears too. These are the only details I can seriously remember and I can't find clues anywhere. Was a family/kid movie.
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 12:13 AM
    If there was a pirate ship it was the goonies... from what I think
    wrtmom Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2010, 07:55 PM
    A Gnome Named Gnorm was one where the gnome helped the cops, I don't remember any kids though
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 09:05 PM

A magic creature that helps
    A group of kids

Wild guess,.

5 Children and It
    mamber61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 09:31 AM
    I think you may be talking about Munchie! He doesn't wear a cape though and I don't remember much where he sleeps. I had been looking for this same movie for years and just came across it recently. Hope I helped. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's or 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

This has been driving me insane! I remember these movies and can't find them anywhere. The names are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to spit them out. Try to help me remember, please!! :) 1st movie: It wasn't animated... it was a version of sleeping beauty I think? I remember the...

Creepy kid movie animated maybe 80's/90's. [ 1 Answers ]

Creepy kids movie from 80's/ or 90's... please help? So, I watched it over and over again when I was in 1st grade. I am now 22 and I barly remember any of it but want to see it again, see if it is really as creepy as I remember. All I do recall from it is. It was animated, I believe with...

80's-90's fantasy movie with two kids [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but all I can remember is the beginning. Two kids, I think brother and sister... I think they had one of those old rope swings with the wooden seat, because I remember them playing on it, and then running off to play in the woods and something bad happens...

80's/90's kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. It was on a video cassette (remember those?), and I remember my mom hired it for me from a library. I was born in '88, so I'm guessing that I would've watched it mid-late 90's. That said, I have absolutely no idea when...

80's or 90's kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie, but it was about a young boy who had to go live with his grandparents, I'm not sure if he was orphaned or what, but he took a train to get to his grandparents. I think they might have lived in scotland or some place like that, but I can't remember for sure....

View more questions Search