Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yam052000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Late 80s or early 90s movie
    Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and falls for this high school guy who's a player and then there's this troublemaker in her junior high who falls for her so he pretends to want to rape her just to be with her. Then Don's little sister, Missy is kidnapped so she goes looks for her and comes back to find out that the troublemaker she had rejected is about to run away and stuff like that. At the end they find Missy and well Don stay alone because both the high school guy and the trouble maker leave to New York in search of a better life. I kind of remember the story but I want to know the name of the movie because I would like to see it again in more detail. If anyone can help it would be great thanks.
    vallerina Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2007, 02:35 AM
    It's "Welcome to the Dollhouse". (Also, the girl's name is Dawn.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

Double feature VHS from late 80s/early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, for the longest time I've been trying to find a VHS from when I was a kid in the late 80s/early 90s. The VHS had two movies on it, the first was an adaptation of The Little Mermaid, possibly before the Disney version. Anyway, it had odd animation, like it was almost assembled with tin foil....

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search