Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black pearl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 05:41 PM
    I need website that can provide me with vedio tutorials to learn Simply Accounting 20
    Can someone point me to a website that can provide me with vedio tutorials to learn Simply Accounting 2008 premium?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 07:38 PM

This software is not available on a Web site for free. The company (Sage Software) wants people to purchase it. Check with a community or regular college in your area to find out if they have it available in their library. Also, check with your local public library for possible ways to be able to use this software at a low cost or even for free.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2009, 08:32 PM

Actually, she asked about tutorials for it.

I just stuck this: "simply accounting 2008 tutorial" into Google and you can do the same. The first hit appears to be their site with some tutorials, except it's for the 2009 version. I'm sure it's much the same except for maybe some new features.

Simply Accounting by Sage - Tutorials
    black pearl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 05:59 PM

Thanks wondergril and morgaine300 for answering but as morgaine300 said I need tutorials because I already bought the software and I have its book but I prefare to wach vedio tutorials, but good idea morgaine300 I'll try to wach 2009 tutorials, thanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simply accounting [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any problems to practice with simply accounting?Or any scenarios? Thanks in advance!

Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured + Simply Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all :) thanks for taking the time to try and help me out here. First off, the business is involved in manufacturing, but to this point has never prepared or even considered a schedule of COGM. Basically, the accounting practices at this business are quite lax, and I am trying to straighten...

Does an executor have to provide ANY proof to the itemization in an estate accounting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a delusional family w/ history of Alzheimer's I'm dealing with here. But suffice it to say that 2 family members--now equal beneficiaries in my dad's estate-- have accused me of stealing a large sum of $ from my 2-years-ago-deceased mother and I am worried that now since one of them is...

View more questions Search