Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sydoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 10:35 AM
    I bleached my hair and the roots are white and the rest is an orange/yellow colour
    I bleached my hair from black to blonde its gone white at the roots and a dull yellow/orange colour I can't go to a hair salon so what would you recommend? Please help! :D
    Haddock21409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
    You should use a toner, it helps take out the brassy look, then in a few weeks bleach again to lighten.
    hairthere Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Work the bleach up from your tips to your roots... bleach is activated by heat. Or else tone the roots to match the bottom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use

Bleached three times still orange/yellow [ 3 Answers ]

Bleached my hair three times from dark brown now I have orange/yellow colour hair... looking to get toner for my hair been told to get blue base toner any ideas what shade beige?

How to get the yellow hair back to white after it has been bleached [ 1 Answers ]

I naturally have white hair. I have colored and dyed it for the 20 years . I have bleached it bring out the white hair but, it is about 20% yellow. How can I get it to become white? Should I now frost it? Thanks

I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more? 20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer. Also, any ideas as to...

View more questions Search