Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harry123130 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2005, 04:22 PM
    Data transmission over the internet
    Is there an international agreement governing the transmission of data and voice over the internet?
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 21, 2005, 12:09 PM
    Data Transmission
    The most important web site that I know of concerning International agreements is at http://www.w3.org/
    The (W3C) develops specifications,guidelines,software,and tools to help the www 'grow' to it's full potential.It is THE most important site to read.

Good reading,
    Nez. :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 Taurus Transmission [ 7 Answers ]

The transmission in my 97 Taurus slips intermittently. It will be operating normally and suddenly let go. The engine will rev but the tranny won't pull. It will maintain a very low speed, and occasionally grab, but basically acts like the car's in neutral. It was operating normally today until...

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Private in data in internet café [ 5 Answers ]

I use internet in an internet café. Everybody must download to the same folder and it is not secure to place my data there. What I must do to make my data secure. Is there any kind of software that ask for password when we want to view a folder that do not require administrator right to install...

Making a back up of data via internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I hope u can help me to find a documentation helping me to make a tele backup. In other way , how to create a virtual server with 2 machines (computers) or more... wich all user can connect to put their backups on this server. On foreground the clients things that they'r saving their...

Software to Track Internet Data Transfer & Usage [ 17 Answers ]

I want to get a free software to manage my ADSL connection at home, which will tell me the amount of data transferred while I am on net, both sent and received. It will also keep monthly records on each time log-in basis, so that I can get my usage data. It should be absolutely a freeware, as I...

View more questions Search