Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NessaPerez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 08:08 PM
    How to grow relaxed hair long
    Im to below shoulder blade and I want to grow my hair about to waist length in one year. I'd like to know what kind of regiment or wtv I could do to make it grow as possible!! Thanks for you help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 08:53 PM
    It would take magic... because human hair does not grow THAT fast.

It only grows about 1/2" (13mm) a month... or 6 inches a year... so do the math how many years you will need.

The only thing you can possibly do is set a more realistic goal... and wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will it take to grow my hair out 6 inches? [ 7 Answers ]

So a few months ago I got about 9 inches of my hair cut off and its now a slightly angled bob. It was a nice change for a bit but now I am annoyed with 1) how hard it is to make it look good 2) how little I can change it up from day to day with so little hair 4) how I'm starting to realize my long...

How long does it take to grow at least 6 inches of hair [ 2 Answers ]

I don't use any hear products or brush it when wet. I use TreSemme shampoo and conditioner for dry or damaged hair every other night, but rinse it with water from the shower every night. I wear it in a messy bun almost every day and if I straighten my bangs I use TreSemme hear protectant. I drink...

How to grow my hair so extremely long? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was all the way down to my hip and I thought that short hair with cute bangs would look cute!. But nope.. I am desperate for help!(:)

I have relaxed hair and I want to grow it out what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I've decided not to relax my hair again, I figured growing it out would be healthier than having it chemically messed with every couple months plus its getting expensive. How do I go about caring for it without cutting it?

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

View more questions Search