Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grungey Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2005, 09:34 AM
    Magic creams... extinct??
    I heard from a friend that all Magic creams ie; amira, jameela, pervil will become extinct in the coming weeks , months. I heard that one of their Distributors in the Philippines did something that sends a red flag to FDA and now they are banned from bringing these products in US. Is this true?? :confused:
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Nov 19, 2005, 01:59 PM
    I am not surprised. I bet their cream was full of hydroquinone.

Nov 22, 2005, 11:58 AM
    U think that's the reason?
    It's a shame because I've been using the said product... oooouch!! :(
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 06:32 PM
    I'm in CA, just receivedmy package yesterday, guess it wasn't banned, just some of its seller as you claim to. Also, I am allergic to HQ, so far I am OK with this.
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2005, 11:19 PM
    There are so many different types of magic creams floating around, half the distributors don't even know what's in it. I remember many insisted it had no HQ. Then one of the distributors in Hawaii listed all the ingredients on her website and it said it had HQ in it. She was the first to reveal it. Then another distributor would say well their brand does not have any HQ and is better... Few months later that same distributor mentions it does have HQ but a very small percentage.

Then on another forum some lady from Saudi Arabia said some magic creams are a blend/mix of cheap whitening creams containing mercury - Ricco the name or something like that?? And only buy a certain type as they are safer... In my opinion, do people really want to trust this type of stuff on their skin?
    Tota18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 12:49 AM
    Please Advise!
    I have been reading all those messages about skin whitening products and I am totally lost!

I am fairly white but with a serious skin darkening problem in underarms, bikini line, knees and elbows... I just hate it! I've been parying since I've been a child that a miracle happends and all fades away... I've tried some products, they made things better but not dramatically!

Any advice that could make my life easier?

Appreciated :)

Dec 1, 2005, 11:36 AM
    Im talking about Distributors/Resellers
    If you are just ordering a few then customs will not even pay attention to you. Try ordering about hmmm 50-100 pieces, see if you receive it. I know this because one of the Dis tributor here in the US is a friend, and this is their problem right now. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Rhia
    im in CA, just receivedmy package yesterday, guess it wasnt banned, just some of its seller as you claim to. also, i am allergic to HQ, so far i am ok with this.
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2005, 11:50 PM
    Grungey,

I don't know but when we order me and my friends gather our orders to avail of bigger discounts, so far what I haveordered is 10 creams 20 lotion and 35 soaps, I think its big enough to be considered as dealer, anyway, lucky me then I was able to get my orders! Maybe if its 50 plus, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Grungey
    If you are just ordering a few then customs will not even pay attention to you. Try ordering about hmmm 50-100 pieces, see if you receive it. I know this because one of the Dis tributor here in the US is a friend, and this is their problem right now. :rolleyes:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 05:35 AM
    Creams
    Hi,
    Please be aware that most of these skin products sell good, for the first time.
    Manufacturer's promote them, to sell as many as possible. But, if they sell a lot to first time buyers, then they have met their basic purpose; make money.
    If these skin creams really work, they would be known for that. I do wish you good luck, and seeing a good Dermotologist would be cheaper in the long run; and he/she can tell you if an issue can be solved at all, and what to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

Species you consider should be extinct. [ 47 Answers ]

If you had to exterminate three types of animals -which ones would they be? None is not an answer so please! Humans are not part of the choice. What criteria would you use? Me? I'd get rid of parasitic worms, snakes and rats. BTW I was tempted to say the chimp based on its nasty...

Day & night creams? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you found any that are really good? I recently tried Avon and it was very smelly once on. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search