Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astitvapandey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 05:44 AM
    I want to be adopted.
    Hi. I'm 15 years old. I want to be adopted can anyone help me? **** personal data and contact deleted***

I am from India. Please help! It's do or die situation for me!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2013, 06:00 AM
    Are you an orphan? Your parent or parent have to formally give you up for adoption, and few people are going to adopt a 15 year old, sorry (except for all the wrong reasons). Please tell us your situation and problems.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Does not work like this, are your parents dead, Who has custody of you ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 08:02 AM
    I want to win the lottery... that doesn't mean it will happen.
    soni dot Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2013, 12:15 AM
    I am from India,, though I am not looking to adopt, I might be able to help,, given the circumstances call for it.

Tell us what happened? Where are your parents? Siblings? Relatives?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get adopted? [ 5 Answers ]

My dad is a meth addict. He neglects me when his girlfriends are around and when I have a vey important question he yells at me to go away if he's in there with his girlfriend. One time there were sparks coming out of the socket when I pluged something in and I went down to his room and asked him...

I want to be adopted [ 17 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to be adopted [ 14 Answers ]

I'm want to be adopted but I don't to hurt my family I'm not sure what I want I'm unhappy alone and I cry myself to sleep should I just talk to them or what because I'm edge I not trying hurt but if it worse I'm to leave and hurts is they love me but can't dill with this my mom been having weird...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search