Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainCaveman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2005, 05:23 AM
    80's Fantasy film
    HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small well in the hut & put it into a miniture jug, from this its poored into a miniture glass he dinks it in one sip. Its absolutley beautiful & he poors another glass drinks again& says... I wish your glasses were a little bit bigger! He then grabs the jug & drinks from that. So there you are, that little dodgy bit is all I can remember & that's probably why Ive never tracked it down, anywayz if you could help that would be great...
    inga14uk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 05:09 PM
    It's either lord of the rings (probly not now I think) or Labryinth with David Bowie.. I have never heard of a film your describing.I have been laughing at the thought of any of that being in a film... u tried searcing for it in Google?
    Danstone101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Comment on inga14uk's post
    Because its wizards of the lost kingdom
    captain morgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 01:29 PM
    I think this sounds like film I was trying to remember Wizard of the Magic Kingdom.
    Rings and gnomes and force fields etc
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:46 PM
    It sounds like a computer game I used to play as a kid, don't remember the name. Could you be getting the show and computer confused?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 26, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Could it be Willow?
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 3, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Wizards of the Lost Kingdom is what you are thinking of. I don't remember a whole lot about the movie except the experience of trying to claw out my own eyeballs to make it stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

80's children's fantasy film [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a film title. All I can remember is that a young girl gets kidnapped from her bedroom by some monsters (puppets) and they carry her through a forest with lots of cobwebs and fog. She is then in a cave with a witch and she sings Silent Night... please help as this is driving me mad!

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

HBO fantasy film from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'd love to know the name of this film: I used to watch it as a kid, so it would have been in the mid- or late- 80's. I don't know if it was a made-for-HBO movie, or just one of the films they'd show over and over again, but it seemed to be set in medieval times -- there was a labyrnthian,...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search