Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SDelpome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2018, 05:46 PM
    Mediation
    In New Jersey, how do I go about petitioning the court to change mediators in a family court case?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 24, 2018, 04:13 PM
    You can simply file for it. Has the other party also agreed to the change? What is the circumstance that you want the change for ?
    Slingshotlegal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2018, 02:37 PM
    For a mediator, I agree with the earlier post. You can usually simply request a new mediator, however, I would be ready to have actual legal basis why, not just I don't like them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I do that in mediation? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is self employed as an LMHC and conceals 8-% of her cash proceed from the IRS and has been for 20 years. We are in the middle of a divorce And I want to threaten her with the IRS to bring her to the table and allow the divorce to go through un contested. Can I do that in mediation?

Sent to mediation [ 2 Answers ]

On August 5 I went to a hearing on a TRO my wife filed on me. The hearing was continued until Nov. 20. I asked about visitation to my son but the judge ordered us to mediation on Sept. 15. Will the TRO affect me at mediation and after the mediators report is made to the court how long will I...

What happens at a mediation [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what exactly happens in mediation. My husband has as according to his parenting agreement sent his ex a letter of complaint. I know she will refuse to go to this mediation, for one reason on another. What could happen in court if the judge finds out she refused...

Mediation how to [ 2 Answers ]

I could use any info about mediation that anyone might know.

Mediation [ 2 Answers ]

My friend took a dna test and the child is his. She's 2 1/2 months old now and he is seeking 50/50 joint custody, what is his chance of getting it? I think the judge will not give him joint custody because the child is so small and has been living with the mother since birth. And also will the...

View more questions Search