Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellycalleja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Dots on penis
    On the head of the penis I have tiny pokedots that look red and does not hurt. I'm 19, 62 kg and 5'8 tall. I never had sex and these red small dots sometimes disappear, sometimes they are very red. Before this happened I use to masturbate a lot but now after these dots I reduced a lot. I'm not circumcised. Thanks, I shy to go to a doctor. Do I have any problems?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Sounds like you've been overdoing the manual pleasures.

Give it a break for a while and it should return to normal, best idea would be to find a new hobby.
    kellycalleja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 09:29 AM
    Thanks mate, that a big relief :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dots on my penis pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Here are pictures of the dots on my penis I mentioned in a topic some time ago.. Its not a good quality but I think you'll see what I mean.. So now that u see my dots can u help me with an advice? I am really woried about this. Best Regards >Genital Pictures Removed - CB<

Dots on penis and groin [ 6 Answers ]

I've been getting these red dots on my groin and penis that look like pimples but am not sure what they are and they are not going away. I need help! :confused: And now a rash of sorts is starting on the tip of my penis its disgusting and I need some advice.

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

View more questions Search