Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgoetz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps
    I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 08:59 AM

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2010, 04:22 AM

That would be Wild Hearts Can't be Broken. Here are summaries of top horse movies - Horse Movies
    quieromovies Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 12:26 AM
    "Wild hearts can't be broken", That is my wife's faviorite movie.
    megs2245 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Wild hearts can't be brokken I've got it on DVD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Horse movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1980s movie cartoon that was set in an Old west theme and contained all animal characters? The only things I remember about it was the sheriff was a blue horse and they were trying to rescue someone. I remember them tunneling underground to try and save someone. Thanks!

Horse diving movie? [ 13 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of this movie? All I remember is that this girl/woman? Rides a horse up onto diving platforms and then rides off the end and into a pool.but one of the dives goes bad and she gets paralyzed or blind or something, I think blind because I remember she puts two different...

Girl wants a horse! [ 7 Answers ]

OMG I LOVE horses but my mom won't let me have one but say if I do it would be at my friend s farm and my moms OK with that but will it get enough exercise I will only be able to go out there on sundays and my friend will ride it too... and pluse I can't find any cheap horses around where I live!

Finding the name of an old horse movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of my favorite childhood movie. It is a horse movie about a girl whose mother died on a horse and so her father forbids her to ride them. She gets caught riding them and so the father sends her to boarding school. She goes to boarding school but always...

View more questions Search