Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webwitchhunter Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2004, 12:38 PM
    Cruise weddings
    My hunny and I are thinking about getting married while on a cruise. My family has never been anywhere outside the US aside from Canada, and my parents are getting up in years. I want them to experience the Caribbean and a cruise. The only way to get the family together on one is to plan something big like our wedding! The kids going are all teens. Any suggestions? :)

Jul 19, 2004, 12:21 PM
    Re: cruise weddings
    Help??
    talktravelpat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2004, 08:57 AM
    Re: cruise weddings
    Where from? There are many options. Cruise weddings are great because it takes the pressure off you with all the plans! You can have a wedding on the cruise ship itself or at a destination like Barbados or St. Thomas for example. All major cruise lines arrange these. Some considerations are, how many people? Any kids? How long a cruise? Post back and I'll give you some more details!
    Congratulations!
    Pat

Aug 18, 2004, 12:00 PM
    Cruise weddings
    Well, since my first post, we booked a Costa Cruise to San Juan/Nassau, St. Thomas/St. John, Casa de Campo and a private island stop. We have 17 people going, and want to get married in one of the stops. Costa informed us that they don't perform weddings on that particular cruise date, probably because of the popularity of Thanksgiving cruises... We are hoping they will at least let us have a cake, toast, and a later seating for that night... But we like Costa anyway. Great food, pretty ship and not a lot of little kids. Do you know anything about those islands and weddings? Thanks! :)
    talktravelpat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2004, 07:27 PM
    Cruise weddings
    You can have a wedding at most of those ports. Check out this company
    www.aweddingforyou.com
    They arrange weddings in San Juan, Nassau, and St. Thomas as well as many other places. They give the bride and groom transportation, provide and officiater, and have champagne and a cake afterwards. Make sure you check the marrige licensing details.
    If you decide to do that, check with Costa and they may be able to provide a private party for you. Of course it will cost extra, but worth it.
    A wedding for you can help you along the way. Best wishes to you!
    Pat
    Stt Bride Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Cruise down to St. Thomas & get married! I am using Paradise Bridal Consultants. They have been great! St. Thomas & St. John Weddings, St. Thomas Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings by Paradise Bridal Consultants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alaska cruise balcony or not? [ 3 Answers ]

We are planning a cruise to alaska for our family including my mother in law, her first cruise. Is it worth the extra money to have a stateroom with a balcony, or is an oceanview better for the cost. We have cruised before, but never with a balcony room before. Any input on the alaskan cruise...

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

View more questions Search