Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naveen07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
    Hair Fall due to conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
    Hello Doctor,
    Good Morning/Afternoon,
    I am 28 Years old.
    I am suffering from high level of DHT resulting in Hair Loss.
    I am yet unmarreid. I daily does 5 Km Race.
    May I use Saw Palmetto Capsules?
    Is it safe?
    Please suggest...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 20, 2016, 09:36 AM
    There are no MDs on this site. We are happy to look this up for you, but you should be asking the doctor who tested your dht levels. All aspects of your health are part of all other aspects of you health, and we don't know what they all are. I would think that if your general health is ok, that saw palmetto is fine. Many foods are natural dht blockers too - tomatoes, watermelon, carrots, and mangoes contain lycopene which inhibits dht.
    Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pecans are rich in L-lysine, another DHT inhibitor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low testosterone, Testosterone Replacement Therapy advice? [ 2 Answers ]

I've complained on here before about my husband's low libido. Well he finally got his testosterone checked and it was barely in the normal range. From what I've found online it is definitely too low but insurance tends to only cover it if the number is lower than 250. His number is 268. The...

Headaches due to fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fell and banged back of head on Thursday bled for an hour ice pack stopped it,have had a constant headache little more at times ibuprofen doesn't help been taking 4 200mg tabs every 6 hrs,can I switch to tylenol at this point.with headaches and upper body pain need something.

Hair Fall due to heavy dandruff [ 1 Answers ]

Hi siva sankar I would like know some tips regarding how to reduce dandruff

Hair fall due to thyroid ? [ 1 Answers ]

I had severe hair loss in my forehead &doctors suggested me finasteride &minoxidil.but after using these my hair fall only increased.I heard that hypothyroidism can cause hair fall.what are the symptoms of hypothyroidism?

View more questions Search