Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    setski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 11:17 PM
    Unusual period
    Hello, I had my regular period last may 2 and had my last period last June 7, but kind a weird because it was not a regular flow as what I had it in my past menstruation... my pads it not that soaked and only brownish-reddish is all you can see in my pad...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 12:00 AM
    So you wait till the next and see if it is more "normal" periods can vary, not always the same.
    You also did not say how old you are, are you sexually active, any signs of infections ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I had a light period that lasted only 2 days and I have never in my life had a period that lasted 2 days. There was no tissue or clots what so ever. I also had unprotected sex around the time I ovulated. Also my period was suppose to start 3 days later from the day it started. I am wondering if...

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I missed my period last mouth and this mouth it can down for a day and not even a day.I been wanting to vomit,but it did want to come up.. I sleep till 2 o'clock,I gets tired fast.when I get out of bed in the morning I feel dizzy.and when I want some to eat,I fix it but then I don't want it...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and ever since I got my period they have been regular but I got it Tuesday night and it was brown and very light. I usually get it for 5 days and this this the third day and its still brown and very light . Please help me I'm very worried

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 15 year old girl. My period is regular and I just got it, but it is a lot lighter than usual and the blood is brownish. It was red for about a day but now is only small amounts of brown again. I am sextually active. Could you tell me what this means?

View more questions Search