Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jagstang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Music video with 3 guys walking down a street.
    This music video came out early this year(2012). It had three guys walking down a street the whole video. The center one had on a Satan costume. The guy to his left, as well as the guy to the right, had on angel costumes. Near the end of the music video, they started fighting each other but kept walking down the street as the did it.
    sfishel93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Someone needs to answer this!!
    targeter14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 02:35 AM
    'Love This' by Cosmo Jarvis. Perhaps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Dance music video guy walking through rooms [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the this song that I loved in the 2000s. The music video is a guy (possibly the singer, medium build with curly hair) walking through various rooms in one continuous shot, getting changed and dressed from bedroom to club, etc. I remember the song being dance alternative style. It...

Music video with women walking through desert doing cocaine and dying one at a time? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what song it is that starts with a guy kind of humming and then there's women walking through a desert doing cocaine and dying one by one while the guy who's singing is following them like a gost? Can anyone help me with this?

Black female singer walking a dog music video [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too. Its doing my head in!! ...

Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure)...

View more questions Search