Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onminerva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 04:56 PM
    I live in Mo and my husband passed away 8 years ago, does he still have his 401k
    I live in Mo and my husband passed away 8 years ago. Does he still have his 401k and can I get it? I have applied for social security for me and the boys. Do I have to wait until I retire or can I access it now?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 05:26 PM

You could check with his former employer, who ever the beneficiary is would get the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Husband abanded me years ago [ 3 Answers ]

My husband left me years ago and now I'm trying to get married and can't get a divrice

Dog's owner passed away 3 weeks ago [ 2 Answers ]

My father-in-law passed away 3 weeks ago. His 10 year old lab is not doing well. She won't eat and drinks little. I have taken her to the vet and her blood work is normal. Any suggestions? She walks in circles, seems very week and dizzy.

Husband signed off rights 11 years ago for adoption. [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are in a legal mess. He signed off rights to his son eleven years ago so that the step father could adopt. Now in December 07 he received a summons to court for child support. Apparently the adoption never went through, she got divorced and now wants support. He is already paying...

What do I do about my car being in my father's name, he passed away 2mths ago? [ 3 Answers ]

My car is currently in my fathers name. He passed away 2 months ago. I have talked to the bank and they first gave me options, 1.) buy it out 2.) Refinance 3.) return the vehicle. I was all set to go refinance it. Then my sister who has stolen all his assets and life insurance, says that they bank...

View more questions Search