Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Upgrading Compaq Presario
    I have a Compaq Presario V5101US and I am wondering where the best place to get a new HD and the best price for @ least a Gig of ram. I have 512 MB of ram now and my computer is maxed out @ 2 Gigs. The HD I am looking for is a notebook (2.5") @ least 100 GB. The ram is DDR-2700, or DDD-3200 capable. I am going to Anchorage in a few weeks and I plan to get the stuff there.

Thx in advance,
    Jham_Lindow

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq Presario [ 2 Answers ]

While typing sometimes the letters will move to another location during writing,Example(faster or slower doesn't make a difference),hit space bar and the curser goes to a space 5 words back.(not just the space bar,just an example) This happens here in ASK ME,as well as in WORD. Didn't have...

Compaq presario [ 1 Answers ]

I have this presario that worked fine. I moved it and now when I turn it on only the yellow light at switch comes on and I get no signal on monitor. Before it was moved both green and yellow light came on and it booted fine. I changed switch to no avail

Compaq Presario 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I preform full systems restore (windows XP)?

Compaq Presario [ 3 Answers ]

Compact Presairo computer does not want to accept NEC Multi Sync LCD1530V flatscreen . Tells me Video Input is Out of Range. H: 53.7 kHz V 95.1 Hz. The unfortunate part is that it runs Windows ME... yes I know sad isn't it... but it was given to me for free, so I can't complain. Any idea's on how...

Help With A Compaq Presario 5000 [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody, my old neighbor gave me a compaq presario 5000 desktop before he left(no monitor,guides etc... just "the box") the problem is that every time I turn it on it starts loading up but then the screen turns blue and there is ths message on it. "A problem has been detected & windows has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.