Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
    Document converter
    A year ago I had to download a document converter. Last week malware infected my laptop, I gave it in to fix, they also updated it and replaced the hard drive. A few of my newer saved documents are unreadable. I was told to get Microsoft word will that fix my unreadable documents? I see that I still have the document converter program in my downloads section, do I dare open it? Would it work ? Any help ? Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2017, 01:35 PM
    Without knowing what this converter actually does it impossible to say if it will do what you are expecting.
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 15, 2017, 05:18 PM
    Document conversion is the act of converting one document's format to another, which allows the document to be read in many more applications. Documents can be converted into. Other source document formats. Consumer formats. Structured data.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2017, 11:16 PM
    yes and ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 honda civic catalytic converter cleaned out after getting 420 converter code... [ 9 Answers ]

Had converter cleaned out until there was nothing left! Car ran like a dream first day.. since that time about 6 days now.. progressively driving with less gumption although it hasn't tried to die on me---brother is supposed to be doing something with the downstream 02 sensor this weekend.. any...

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

DVD Converter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in search of free software to convert DVD to mpeg, that or other video formats. Can anybody please tell me where the software will be available? -Kishore

View more questions Search