Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LanellMary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2014, 01:18 PM
    My dead husband seems to be with me more as time goes by
    My husband died suddenly on October 1, 2013. He had a lot of health problems but did not linger, falling against a wall and sliding down. I was out of town and found him and lost total control, shaking him violently and begging him to get up. Our neighbor recently said she had never heard anyone 'wail' but apparently I did.
    I have to say that I am Bi-Polar and rapidly cycle back and forth (manic and depressed.) The two are very severe.
    Since I was diagnosed after several years, I was give medication which helped and still does, but only to some extent.
    My husband stood by me thought lots of bad behavior and one carefully planned suicide attempt. He also stood by when I was depressed,
    He was always there for me. I knew I could tell him anything. I was also there for him, helping him with his physical illnesses as much as I could.
    Since he left I have had several close calls thinking about killing myself, but I really believe if I do, I won't ever see him again.
    I have only a brother (who I was visiting when my husband died,) my 35 year old son and 30+year old nephews.
    My brother came here and stayed for a few hours and then said he had to go home and would be back for the funeral. My son had to drive 500 miles and got here as fast as he could, but there were about seven hours after neighbor left (she has a challenged son) while I was alone. I lay down on his side of the bed and didn't expect to sleep but fell into some state that I guess was sleep.
    My husband came to me in the dream. In the dream I was standing looking up at him and he was smiling (he had a sweet smile for everyone) and looked amused as he did sometimes before he gave me a gift or told me good news. He looked younger which puzzled me.
    He said: "It'll be alright."
    That dream or whatever state it was carried me though until January of this year, when I began to lose the comfort it had brought me.
    Now, more and more, I feel he is actually with me, that a presence is with me to the extent that I just know someone is there all the time. He always drove the car but now when I drive I feel he is in the back seat and don't even think worry about it.
    It has helped me to write this down because people don't want to hear.
    I have read that sometimes a loved one's spirit will not pass over if a relative is holding them here by not 'letting go." If it is true, how do I let him go?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2014, 03:21 PM
    Yes, that is sometimes the case. At night while you lay in your bed, tell him that you are letting him go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dead husband is in my dreams [ 0 Answers ]

I lost my husband two years back. It was a road accident. We were planning to launch a new plant next day. But next day could never come in his life. I heard the news on phone. We had a very happy colourful prosperous love married life for sixteen years. We are blessed with a daughter and a son. My...

Dreams of dead husband [ 1 Answers ]

Even before I lost my husband to cancer in 2009, I always dreamed that he was with someone else. After he passed I have seen him next to me calling me, laying next to me and still dream that he is playing me dirty as the saying goes. He was not a player he was a very attentive man and loved me very...

Why I am dreaming of my dead husband? [ 2 Answers ]

Why Am I dreaming of my husband who passed away 2 years ago & he is talking too me & I canot hear him, but he smiles, takes my hand holding it & we are going some where together? After he passed away, I would hear his voice calling me, hear his footsteps & see tall dark shawdows in my house.

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

View more questions Search