Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kec622 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 11:53 PM
    Can a convicted felon of drug possession get a teaching?
    About a year ago I was caught with adderol in my car ( it wasn't mine but still doesn't matter cause I couldn't prove it). Now I have a felony on my record but am also and have been prescribed, for awhile ADHD medication. Before I was charged with a felony I was working on my elementary and special education degree and am currently still in school. But I am scared all my hard work is for nothing because I don't know if I can be able to get a teaching job?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 05:41 PM

Not in the state of California.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a convicted felon for drug pooession can I get my hazmat [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of possession of a controlled substance w/intent to distribute in 1998, was sentenced to 15yrs & 8months. I was released Feb. 3, 2009. Currently I'm working at a place that's requesting me to be a driver and they have positions open for a driver and want for me to get my hazmat...

Traveling as a convicted drug felon [ 1 Answers ]

As a convicted drug felon I would like to know if I am able to leave the United States and go to England for vacation.

Drug possession and custody [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently in a custody battle with my boyfriend against his ex girlfriend and their 4 yr old daughter. The mother has drug posession/intent to sell felony pending hearing. We have temporary custody with her mother seeing child alternating weekends and every Tues. and Weds. What started this...

View more questions Search