Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbspeck Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Bad spirit
    For as long as I can remember I have had spirits around me. My mother was thought to be crazy but I know she wasn't because for this reason. Once when I was little she had an angry man that she performed something on him to make the spirt come out of him he keept calling himself jacal and spoke in a haunting voice I hear very offten. This last year something unexplainable happened that ended me up in the hospital. They say I tried to fall out of a second story building but all I remember is smacking hard on the floor with people yelling at me. I have no idea but while that was going on I could also hear this jacal laughing all around me like it was his doing which I have no doubt that he didn't! That day when my mother did that to that man I walked in the room and slamed to the ground unexplainably, felt like someone walked through me and pushed me to the ground. Ever after that I have seen and heard things more so then I had before and now things are worse. I know I'm not crazy but what do I do??

Mar 16, 2009, 06:32 PM
    OK, this has to do with my last message! Don't be like she is crazy! OK?
    A lot of my life I have thought I was an out cast for this ability to see and hear these things but I accepted it and now my fate is changing fast I need help, I need out I hear them calling me in the middle of class in the bathroom in bed and in my dreams they tell me things that are painful to hear about death and murder some of which can be nice and some of which are very harmful they are getting stronger but I know they are here!! He is here jacal and I have to get rid of him and this gate way that I believe my mother created of which I accedently entered. How do I close it? I need serious help! I find myself doing things that I can't remember doing! This is no joke! If you can help me be serious about it and help me other wise don't tease this is a real, and serious matter! I think my life is at stake here!! :(
    Sincerely
    Brittany

Mar 16, 2009, 07:01 PM
    Does any one know anything about bad spirits?
    I have a bad spirt following me and won't leave me alone what do I do?:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 09:01 PM

You could wear a St. Michael or a St. Joan of Arc medal around your neck. They are two "fighters" who protect humans. With St.Joan you just ask her in the morning to help and protect you all day and at night you thank her for her protection and help. Her medal is easy to come by. Does not need to be blessed.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bbspeck View Post
    i have a bad spirt following me and wont leave me alone what do i do?:confused:
    How do you know it is a bad spirit?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Hi again, bbspeck!

I have the same question as Jesushelper76. In addition, I would like to know what is happening that you think you have a bad spirit following you?

By the way, I asked that your posts concerning this be combined. This isn't a chat room.

Thanks!

Mar 17, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, bbspeck!

I have the same question as Jesushelper76. In addition, I would like to know what is happening that you think you have a bad spirit following you?

By the way, I asked that your posts concerning this be combined. This isn't a chat room.

Thanks!

I have had bad things happen to me for a very long time. I was put in the hospital because of something I don't even remember trying to do which is fall out of a second story high school building! Not only that but he talks to me the one that calls himself Jacal and I see him every where that I go! I get violent out of no where and I don't even remember doing it! I'm terrified of this Jacal he is just getting way to strong I can't keep living my life like this!!
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 17, 2009, 01:51 PM

There are medications that might help. You should probably tell this to your doctor.
    unspeaken21 Posts: 69, Reputation: 10

Mar 17, 2009, 05:47 PM
    I don't know what to say to you...

But I wish you the best...
    I hope you can overcome this peacefully..
    Good Luck...
    I wish there was more I can do... for that I am sorry.. if I do happen to come across something useful, ill let you know..
    Take care..

Mar 25, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowers View Post
    There are medications that might help. You should probably tell this to your doctor.
    Well I'm on meds, I was in the hospital because of this. But I know its real!
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 25, 2009, 04:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear of all the trouble you are having and I'm sure something very real is happening to you though I'm not sure what and I'm not a doctor. Since you are being treated for this and taking medicine but the bad spirit stuff is still going on your doctor can only help if you let him know. I hope you give the doctor a call and tell him all this. I don't want anything bad to happen again and the only way the doctor can help is if you tell him what is happening.
    blazed_blkrican Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2009, 10:50 AM
    hello, I came across your question today asking for help abut the bad spirits that you feel are following and that you hear and are growing stronger. First thing I want to tell you is this, I have experienced the same thing that you are going through, and as well landed me in the mental hospital being label schizphrenic and now on medication because of that. But I do have the answer and a solution that may help you being that I know in my heart and mind that I am not crazy.
    Just like you as a child I stumble across something I thouht would be fun to do. A oujii board, I believe in was in like 6th grade. Now I believe like you this is the point inmy life when I opened a doorway to something till this day I still cannot close. I once I had used the oujii broad I noticed a strange talent I had. The board would always work best if I used it alone and not with my friends. Which really made me popular around my friends
    Becuae the knew if I used the board alone it was a sure thing I would contact a spirit who actually answer any questioned asked a actually true prediction or unknown fact that only the person asking the question knew about. So yes I had friends asking me all the time to pull out my board and so the could get answers to theie question. This went on for about a year or so tell me grandmother and mother found out I secretly own a oujii board and keep it in the house. And I was punished and the board thrown in the trash.
    So you could say this was my introduction as was your with your mothering doing whatever it was she did the man when you walked in.
    Years later, in my teens, lets say around 9th grade I noticed I had an gift. My gift was that I was able to astro project. Meaning at times not even by my own doing, if I gt very relaxed or while laying down to fall asleep, my body would kind of leave me in state where I was awake but unable to move, not even open my mouth to scream for help. But all my other senses were on full alert. This was the time in my life, with the help of the library learned that I was entering the spirit realm. As well it was during this time when frm reading books I learn how to astro project, which means capable of making my spirit leave my body. I know this may all sound crazy and strange, but I swear I am telling you the truth.
    as well I began to desire to want gain knowledge about mythology and strange places, like the lost city of atlantis and the burmuda triangle and the philadelphia experiment. With keep me in the library for hours.
    So once I gain knowledge on why my body was doing what it was doing from reading I began to self teach myself from books how to astro project " make my soul leave my body". Took me months of trying but finally one day, bam! It happen and I was like wow! I kind of felt like I was an x-men or had some secret specila powers.
    Now during those months of practicing I was never scared... until the day I actually did it. And I knew at that exact moment I had crossed overed into a place I was not suppose to go. And as well for the first time I heard whati would call whispering... it was always lile a tiny little voice that I could never make out what it was saying because it sounded so so so far away, faint, but still I could hear it.
    Now when I said, I knew I had crossed over how I knew I had done it, was on that particular day while experimenting with trying to astro project everything went silence. I didn't hear anythig where as before I had all my senses but couldn't move, this time I could move my body but it was complete 100% silence, which is way it scared me yet thrilled me.
    as that first time, I notuiced I had no control of gift, meaning from that day on, I culd be just laying on my sofa at home watching T.V. and bam! I can't move and it's complete silence. See that the t.v is on but I hear no sound and I would get up from the sofa to go over to the t.v to turn the volume up but notice when I try to my hand can't because it's transparent with a yellowish white outline of where my hand and fingers should be. The I turn to look back at the sofa and scared the out of myself because I saw me, myself laying on the sofa sleep but with my eyes open with a beam of light coming from my forehead stretching across the room to my my own head. And right then I knew that's how are souls are attached to our bodys and when we died and leave this earth its this cord of light that is broken. Knowledge ihad had but where it was coiming from I don't know.
    That scared me and instant like a snap! I was back on the sofa watching TV and sound had returned. I when I say I lose sound when this happens I lose all sound! No cars outside, birds, TV, fan, even me breathing, all souund is gone.
    now this went on for a years betweenthe ages of 16 & 25. And what began to scare me was the fact that little whisper I used to hear began to get closer when this "gift" would happen on its on. And as well it change into not just one but many. The only personin the world who knew about this that I had ever told at that time was my grandmotther and her answers was, " If these things are happen and you fear it, it's not of god, becuase gos isn't fear he is love. So the next time it happens call on Jesus if you feel afraid and he'll protect you."
    I took her advice and the next time that it had happened, I did just that it ended. Strange thang was... that last time... was for the first time I could hear exactly what the voices were sayingbecuase they had finally reached me. I remember laying in my bed relaxed, and then everything going silence but still fully awake and not being able to move, But yet I knew there were 3 other spirits prensent. One sound like a male doctor telling me to just relax and that everything was going to be fine and to not be afraid. The second voice sounded like a female who just keep repeating he's going to wake up, youhave to hurry and finish. I WAS SCARED OF BOTH VOICES AND KEEP ASKINGTHEM WHATSIS GOING ON AND WHO ARE YOU? But they both would repeat the same replay nice and calmly while I was scared and sreaming inmy own mind feeling trapped. Then a third voice said, you have to focus on where your at youhave to open your eyes, focus and concentrate. That voice I wasn't afraid of so I did what that one told me, and once I did that.. I kind of got a glimpse of what was going on and where I was at and who the 2 voices were... ohh my. I knew I was in hell and that male and female voices talking to me were demons! AND I knew I was tied down somehow. So my mind raced with what the is this ! Nah I'm in the spirit world and not hell! And if this is hell, then how can that be so, so the whispers that been following me all these years were demons just getting closer and closere to my spirit! For what! Then I scared screaming and tryingto get up, but I was still froazen and could move. At that point I remembered my grandmother and what she said and I called on jesus over and over again! And all I remember is the voices seemd to get scared and a white light filled everythinbg as if the sun its self was in my bedroom. And bam! I sat up... my whle bed was wet from me sweating, and I could hear sound of the living world again.

after that.. maybe twice a year after the age of 25 this event, "my gift", I thought was so cool would just happen, and every time it was if I was in nightmare that was realer the reality. But I learned the only for me to get out of the spirit world, which I know now is the land of the dead and back home to the land of the living was to call on jesus.

being that I wanted to close this door to.. hell.. that I had opened as a child, my retarded mind lead me to think well since this demons chasing what better way to fight them then by using witchcraft. Since it was a oujii board that opend this door what better way to close it then with a spell or potion or charm. So I started pratcing witchcraft, and was really amazed at all great I was at it. I got so good at it that I moved up from witchcraft, to voodoo because I need stronger spells, to even learning how to call up demons. And I by this time in life I knew that believed there was a hell, cause I been , there were demons, bcause they been chasing me for years, ohh and know I can actually see them and call on them at willing. But I did not believe that there was a heaven, nor that GOD, JESUS, or HOLY SPIRIT were real. Yet I believed SATAN was real cause I knew where my power was coming from and all my blessings. So yeap SATAN was my master for quite some time. Now life was good, I was nolonger afraid of "my gift" "knowledge of the occult and teh underworld" because it keep my bank account full, and my sex life was great! And I was so popular and good at what I was doing that even and christians coming to me for advice and occult assistance. So see, what price was I going to pay for all that?
    Then one day I did a spell that backfired on myself. For me that was a wrap! Time to stop playing the demons and move with my life. And try something new.
    Worst mistake I ever mad in the history of my life, because I guess SATAN was ready to let me go yet. I was actually attacked physically for the first time by a demon! Now I was the scared little child again calling on jesus for help. And he did help me with that attack.
    But I felthis help was enough and that I need to do one finally spell to protect myself from demon attacks and SATAN. And we all know satan is a lair con artist, well he apparently new my plan to end over relationship, and instead of doinga spell to protect myself and was tricked into doing a speel to open myself, not a demonic attack, but to something better, demonic possession.

Which is why I am here to help you today. Yes I did carry demons within me, which I didn't know where there at first, started with my attitude changing, began cursing more t anyne and everybody, even if in church, I didn't care. Iwould do it, knew it was wrong, but still would do it, no control of my mouth. Second, noticing thing happening in my house, moving around or coming up missing. Third, hearing and seeing things I knew had to be my mind playing tricks on me.

No you may ask was I scared, after all the previous drama I been through.. nah this was nothing important.

Until I strated missing time. Go to friend's house to visit and they say I was just there an hour ago. And I be like I was here? No I was home sleep? And my friend be like no, you was here earlier doing doing reading, telling me my future, but you said I was going to hell and knew when, where, and how I was going to die. So we argued and you left. But you chnaged your clothes.

That's what scared me, cause iwould similar stories from other friends and relatives. And I knew I was possessed. So I call my family over to my house and told them what was going on and that they might not believe but this is what it is. Take it or leave it. But I think I'm going to hell and I'm scared of who I am and what I might do to somebody. We all talked and prayed.

Mind you I grew up in church and my grandfather was pastor which would make one wonder how did I end up down this road to damnation.

But to end this story last, while at work I had yet another episode with "my gift".

Which end up have 2 different churches come to my home to try and ride of demons that by that point had complete control. Took those men and women of god about 3 days to get them out. BUT PRAISE BE JESUS AND THE GLORY BE TO GOD THAT NOW I AM Truly FREE FROM THAT TORMENT THAT LAST FOR SOME MANY YEARS.

I what did I do to end all that. I had to accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior and believe that did on the cross and paid with his life the price for all of the sins that I had commmited. And that he is the SON OF GOD.

And then I was BAPTIZED, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

And you know what, god forgave me, and cleansed me, and free me, all of me, my mind, my body, and my soul, that the devil and binded and twisted and deceived for all those years, so that I might have my right to accept my inheritance that the lord as promised for me when he does return.

and you know what else, GOD gave me a gift, "A REAL GENIUNE GIFT", called the HOLY SPIRIT, whom guides and protects me from the forces of darkness. And it through this gift of the HOLY SPIRIT that is now within me that allows me to speak in tongues with the lord and well as become of dreamer of dreams of what is to come.

So the advice I leave with you, is search out GOD, and believe that he and onlyhe can save you from what your facing and about to face, and accpet him into your heart , soul, and mind and you will be blessed. OK

I will pray for you and hope everything turns out fine

And always rememeber TIME IS OF TIME! May GOD bless you and keep you
    sarahcmpgn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Go to church pray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

Is it a spirit? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. So here's the deal. I think maybe my whole life I've seemed to be paranoid, terrified, yet intrigued by spirits. And I've had some experiences. Not a lot though and that's why I need help. A lot of the time I'm worried that its just me. But I have never been able to shake away the interest....

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search