Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnshylo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 04:49 PM
    What could be wrong with my little lady
    Now here is the down low for the little love of our life Shylo Pecan, she is five years old and since Wednesday and today is Saturday she has been non moving, sleeping a lot drinking little or no water, every time we pick her up she yelps (like pain) or when she barks (she yelps) taken her to the vet three times finds nothing wrong with her but she is acting legthry she sleeps for hours on end she refuses to move unless we pick her up she usually is excited moving and barking at the least little thing and now she is acting like she is dying the Vet can't find cause for behavior change and I am afarid that she is really dying on me somebody out there has got to know what to do for her somebody please help my vet has taken blood nothing,has checked her R.O.M. nothing I want my little girl pal back and her behavior changed within 24 hours, no vomiting, she is peeing and defacating, but just watching her is killing me and my husband:(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2007, 05:38 PM
    I really doubt as much as we would like to help, if anybody here can. Perhaps try another vet. Even the best vets can miss one little clue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pretty Lady please help-hair subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi PrettyLady I'm new here and I start making some reserch and it seems that You are the most educated person here about cosmetology subject so I decided to write this massage to You. : My problem: I have bleached hair ,the color is almost white .My natural color is cool medium brown that's the...

Kicking an old lady when she's down. [ 1 Answers ]

I've had the misfortune of being disabled with a back problem in 2001-ish. Received Social Security Disability finally in 2003. During all this I struggled to keep my desk at the Realtors office but had to stop. I went from making a good living to nothing! Needless to say.. I stopped paying my...

Courting A Lady [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well here is my situation. There's this girl that I've been seeing for a couple of weeks now. We've gotten kind of close but we haven't committed to a relationship. She's still seeing other guys and dealing with her ex-boyfriend. My question is what should I do to convince this...

Erection Problem - lady needs male advice please [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend (been together a year) cannot get a proper erection, its always quite soft, and although we still "do it" its very unsatisfying for me. I have never commented, for fear of hurting his feelings as he himself is upset about it, i can tell, but he's never said anything either.I would like...

View more questions Search