Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimWentz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2018, 05:34 PM
    Proper etiquette
    Is it proper etiquette to disclose to a School Class who is attending a class reunion?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2018, 07:56 PM
    Proper? I don't think it is improper. I would like to know who is coming to my 60th HS reunion next year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the proper etiquette when dealing with exes? [ 11 Answers ]

Just recently, my ex from over 20 years ago got my e-mail from a mutual acquaintance and e-mailed me out of the blue to say hi and see how I was doing. It caught me off guard since it has been about 15 years since I last heard from her. She was an old college girlfriend where the relationship ended...

Proper etiquette on family tree [ 1 Answers ]

My dad is remarried and I want to give my step mom a family tree for xmas. My problem is her son is divorced. He has 2 children with his ex. Do I list her with him on the branch with him and his kids?

Proper Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a girlfriend who I have never met or talked to. Her grandmother just passed away. Should I do anything like send a card or flowers?

Proper etiquette for second weddings [ 3 Answers ]

What is the proper etiquette when the marriage is the second for the groom in reqards to bridal showers and such

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

View more questions Search