Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orchardhouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
    Sign of Elderly Needs Care home
    Understanding the reasons for nursing Hospital placement is important because according to the U.K. Department of Health and Human Services, 60 percent of the elderly population over the age of 65 will need a form of long-term care in their lives.

5 Sign elderly need care home
    1: Social exclusion
    2: An newly unkempt house
    3: Untidy kitchen or gone off food
    4. Weight loss
    5: Being more accident prone
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 10:10 AM
    Do you have a question?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2017, 11:45 AM
    Look at the name... its spam... I reported it... I expect a "Helpful" link provided by a Noob any time now.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 01:25 PM
    I figured it was a test question. But usually advertisements don't take this long to pop up. We shall see...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 01:34 PM
    He/She has probably spammed all over the Internet and has forgotten half of the sites to post a "reply."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I would like to set up a care agency, to assist the elderly in their own home. [ 6 Answers ]

I have 7 years experience in working with the elderly, in residential care and care within their own homes, experience gained with local authorities and care agencies. I have a certificate in social care, and would like to set up my own agency.

Elderly care calls. [ 5 Answers ]

Is Realpersonreminder.com a good elderly care call service or is it like all the rest of the computer call services? My 90 year old elderly mother lives a long way from me and I don't have the time everyday to call and wake her up and check on her. I work all kinds of crazy hours and need a...

I will provide care for an elderly man, how do I protect myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I will be staying with the father of a local doctor this month for a week, what do I need to do to protect myself and the home own

Home care for my elderly parents [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to remodel my parents bathroom so that I can adequately take care of them. I do not intend to ever place them in a nursing home but need changes made to the bathroom to make it handicap accessible. How do I go about this and are there grants available?

Home care for the elderly [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I wish to start a home care service for the elderly. The services will include most aspects i.e help washing, dressing, housework etc. My wife is experienced working in this industry but I need to know what qualifications, insurances are necessary to start the business, and what local...

View more questions Search