Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Which length of sock best compliments skinny legs?
    Just wondering. Which length of sock best compliments skinny legs? e.g.. Short, long, knee high, thigh high, ankle.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 15, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Any sock that fits, and doesn't sag. Sometimes that means paying more, and buying synthetics rather than natural fibers like cotton.
    Socks that go with what else you are wearing.
    (Baggy leg warmers over socks are OK in winter when you are outside.)
    No thigh-high socks when you are 13. They have connotations of sex, at least where I live. They go back to the days of nylon stockings that were held up by garter belts, and they drove men wild.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 09:23 AM
    I can't link from my phone, but look up the site ”Socks and Sandals Corry Tess”

Basically the site tells you how to achieve fuller looking legs.

Let me know

Aug 15, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Thanks! Will bear that in mind. Never knew that about thigh highs! I'm noto too keen on them either anyway

Aug 15, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I can't link from my phone, but look up the site ”Socks and Sandals Corry Tess”

Basically the site tells you how to achieve fuller looking legs.

Let me know
    OK. Thank you will look it up and let you know. I would give you reputatuion but I've given it to you too many times lool
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by keeks143 View Post
    ok. Thank yuo will look it up and let you know. I would give you reputatuion but i've given it to you too many times lool
    Hahahaha That was funny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skinny legs need calves [ 1 Answers ]

I have skinny legs and I want to have calves and want them to be nicer and sexier... any tips?

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is more than 1/2 the length,length=? Widt [ 1 Answers ]

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is 2m more than 1/2 the length, what is the length and width of the pool?

Getting fired with compliments? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been at this CNA job for less than 90 days and I was let go today. I was working almost as well as the other employees. I got a call and they did my review. I don't get it my boss said you are a wonderful person but you do not meet the needs of the company. What the... is that. How do I move...

Skinny legs [ 1 Answers ]

I am a size 11/13 but I have little calves and semi small thighs.. and I really hate it bcause I look like a chicken.. I have been going to the gym and doing the elyptical, and also doing calf muscle builders.. will these exercises make my legs bigger?

View more questions Search