Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TCounty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Sex offender
    If you are a reg. sex offender for inticing a chold for indecient purposes can you be around children or computers in the state of Georgia?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:41 PM

What level and what are the terms of the person's probation or parole?

If in doubt, call the Court and ask - or risk doing jail time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender [ 12 Answers ]

I am in a very complicated situation; the father of my child is a registered sex offender and has served 10 yrs. He barely knew my son before his incarceration and now that he is back he wats to see my son. My son is now 13 yrs old and is not interested in seeing his father. His father persisted...

First Offender Act in GA [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know about the 1st Offender Act. I live in Georgia and have been charged with a Felony "C." This is the first time I have ever been in trouble. Please assist.

Sex offender relative [ 2 Answers ]

I have numerous ?'s. Do the same rules for the time that someone serves for child molestation, arressted before 2001 apply the same as to someone arressted in say 2006 ? What I mean is the 90 per cent factor vs. 50 per cent? Do they still have to go by a grid sheet? Can someone who pleads...

Sex offender [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender... Is there an age limit or something I can do about it?? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation??

View more questions Search