Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AfroRican1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Cocoa Butter
    I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris' or T.I.'s skin tone.. Has anyone tried the cocoa butter option and has it worked??
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2006, 07:05 AM
    I believe it just even out your skin tone, like take away those dark potches but don't lighten it as in.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroRican1
    I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and i'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris' or T.I.'s skin tone.. Has anyone tried the cocoa butter option and has it worked???
    unis is right. And besides I don't think this products would cost that cheap if it will work well in lightening?? Like palmers, I can say its good in making skin soft and everything, deminishes some stretchmarks but actually doesn't lighten at all, my sister is an avid user of this, so I can say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

French Style Hot Cocoa... oh so yummy! [ 3 Answers ]

I found this EXCELLENT hot cocoa recipe and just had to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :) 1-4oz bar of Ghirardelli bittersweet baking chocolate 4 cups of whole milk 3/4 to 1 cup of either half & half or whipping cream 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon...

Cleaning "popcorn butter" spray in microwave [ 1 Answers ]

I, much to my dismay, accidentally overcooked a bag of popcorn in my microwave and now have "butter" sprays on the inside walls-any ideas on how to clean it? Thanks.

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

Peonut butter business [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get recipy to make peonut butter,, and also want to know about its preservative etc... so I can sell it in my country (india)thanx!! I shall be very thankful to u 4 this act... :)

View more questions Search