Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josefina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Odor in home
    We have a similar problem as others mentioned. A strong odor only in one room of the house, living room, and not always present. Typically when is it there, we notice in the morning and in the evening, but not usually during the day. Seems to be stronger during the hotter seasons, we're in S FL so it is often hot. Just don't know what to do. We've bleached, dehumidified and still can't seem to find the cause. Any suggestions?
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Apr 21, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Do you have any water pipes running under that room?
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 21, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina
    We have a similar problem as others mentioned. A strong odor only in one room of the house, living room, and not always present. typically when is it there, we notice in the morning and in the evening, but not usually during the day. seems to be stronger during the hotter seasons, we're in S FL so it is often hot. Just dont know what to do. We've bleached, dehumidified and still can't seem to find the cause. any suggestions?
    Maybe your problem is under the floor, perhaps a animal crawled under and died there. Take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Odor [ 6 Answers ]

We have this odor that smells like mildew. The A/C guy came and checked out the vents and the unit, and could not find anything. Who can we call to figure it out. It's strongest just outside the closet containing the heating/cooling unit, and now it seems to be going through the vent. Please...

Roving odor in home [ 4 Answers ]

Terrible odor lasts from hours to months. Just started in January, 2007. Old house, bought at sherriff's auction, living here 3 years. The smell travels from daughter's bedroom to master bathroom. These rooms are not connected. Master bedroom is a home addition basically across hall and...

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

New home addition -home equity loan or remortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I am 54yrs old and have only 3 yrs left on mortgage.. I want to put on a new addition to house and looks like I will have to borrow $80,000.. Do I want to do home equity or remortgage? I would like to retire in 11 yrs or less

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search